I know, it's almost 3 years since Season 1 and an entire year since the end of Season 2. I'm late in the bandwagon, but like anybody else I thoroughly enjoyed every episode and character.
A few weeks ago I mentioned I feel for both Dr. Watson and Sherlock. They are like two parts of my multiple personalities. I will elaborate further here with my similarities with Dr. Watson and Sherlock:
- We both keep a blog for simpleminded people. And I think it's a reason why it's popular. In fact, you can visit Dr. Watson's blog here.
- We share caring personalities for people that mater to us.
- As with Watson, I am more comfortable in a supportive role instead of a major crime-solving lead
- We have high standards of moral integrity
- We work rather rigidly
- We are more intelligent than ordinary people *ahem*
- We get irritated when people distract us while we are thinking
- We are impatient with other's slow thoughts
- Right at the end of the spectrum in social skills, when circumstances requires it
- Cannot stand boredom
Shouldn't you be studying instead of spending all your evenings watching the same miniseries? You ask. Well, I had my ways of surviving in the challenging field of medicine. The truth is I am always so tired after coming home I simply can't face taking out my books and see words fly around me anymore.
So just as a reminder to study and read more until I graduate, here's my favourite character with an important message.